It’s a wrap! My first blog tour promoting A Crazy Homecoming is officially done. I had a great time and met some wonderful hosts. Some readers may wonder what a blog tour is. In my case, I visited a couple dozen book blogs to showcase A Crazy Homecoming. Based on the host’s preferences and schedule, my participation was as simple as a promo blurb or as in-depth as an interview. In a few cases, I provided a guest post. It’s a great way for authors and readers to connect!
In case you weren’t able to follow along, I thought I’d post a recap. Here are the reviews from the various stops. In the next blog post, I’ll recap the guest posts and interviews.
I loved reading the reviews by these bloggers. Not just because it was a great stroke to the good ole ego. 😉 I may write simple little romances but I absolutely love it when readers comment on the themes that were so important to me as the writer. Gives me a little happy bubble every time!
- Reading Past My Bedtime gave it ✮✮✮✮ and offered this great summary: “This story is not just a love story, but a story of finding your true place in life, and who you are, and who you are meant to be with.”
- Snarky Mom Reads gave it ✮✮✮✮ and said, “It’s sweet, with a little bit of sexy sass thrown in, and a whole lot of romance.”
- Hooked in a Book gave it ✮✮✮✮ with this praise: “There is sexual tension by the boat load, laughs, and the story was told beautifully.”
- Sleepless Nights Romance Reviews gave it ♥♥♥♥ and offered this insight: “”the main cast of characters were amusing but they also made you feel how important a family can be — even if they’re your chosen family.”
- Busy Moms Book Reviews gave it ✮✮✮✮½ and made me cheer out loud with this comment: “This was my first Cate Baylor book and I am hooked, if the rest of her books are half as good as this one she is sure to become one of my go to authors.”
- The World As I See It gave it a thumbs up and said, “From the first page right up to last page I loved everything about this book.”
- Overstuffed Princess also liked it and then wished for a cowboy of her own. 🙂
- Paulette’s Papers called it “a nice way to escape for the afternoon.”